Graduated May 2012
Track, Art Direction
Magna Cum Laude
I'll be in charge of the online assets of Berkadia and implementing several marketing automation systems. I start on March 20th, ask me how it's going!
Berkadia, Marketing Manager
March 2017 - Current
In my previous position I work as a Doer at Stratus Interactive, a full service marketing and advertising agency. My role was all about executing strategic marketing plans which generated qualified leads for our clients.
This includes ensuring the completion of a project from beginning to the end, from initial strategy to full-blown execution. On those same projects I implemented the assets within the HubSpot marketing automation software.
Typical projects worked on for a client:
- Buyer persona development through research and interviews
- Create a content and social strategy by working with a team
- List segmentation and form optimization
- CRM and marketing automation platform integration
- Develop lead scoring for sales teams
- Build automated nurturing workflows
- Send targeted email campaigns
- Conversion point creation and optimization
- Manage paid social and ppc campaigns
- Data analysis and reporting on metrics
CoreDial PartnerConnex 2016:
CoreDial decided to host their first ever all-partner conference, PartnerConnex 2016, in April 2016. We were tasked with designing all marketing materials, developing all conference assets, digital promotion, as well as logistical details. With the help of Stratus Interactive, CoreDial was able to garner 207 partner registration and raise $59,715 to pay for the conference. Click here to learn more about PartnerConnex 2016.
Stratus Interactive, Doer
January 2016 - March 2017
PeopleMetrics, Brand Evangelist
January 2013 - January 2016
I was a hybrid between Marketing and Sales, focusing on demand generation strategy. I helped build the PeopleMetrics marketing team from myself as a solitary marketer, to a team of three people working in tandem.
- Increased landing page conversion from 6% to 25%.
- Increased the visits-to-leads rate from 0.47% to 2.1%.
- Lead acquisition up by 288.37%.
In my Inbound Content Marketer role, I:
- Leveraged marketing automation software HubSpot to scale processes
- Built a content strategy to support the goals and awareness of PeopleMetrics products
- Grew the number of new leads using inbound content marketing methodology
- Created helpful content in the form of e-books, whitepapers, blog posts, presentations
- Promoted, measured, and tested landing pages, forms, emails, and calls-to-action
In my Sales Navigator role, I:
- Built sales processes with my team to scale and systematize
- Diagnosed challenges and provided solutions for prospective clients
- Answered inbound calls and responded to sales inquires
- Qualified leads and determined fit for current organization
- Concepted and laid out ads for national brands like Temple University, Monistat, Dietz & Watson, and Yuengling
- Prepared presentations to win deals and delight clients
- Supervised a team to create the Dead Work Awards event
- Built steady stream of content for Facebook fanpage of 788 returning and referring customers
- Redesigned and optimized website
- Cultivated local online business presence
Click here to see my project portfolio.
Certifications and Awards
- Founded and grew group to 182 members in 10 months
- Leader and moderator of marketing and sales discussion
Adobe Creative Suite Design Standard, Microsoft Office Suite, HubSpot, Wordpress CMS, Salesforce, Project Management, Technology Implementation, Email Marketing, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, PPC Advertising, Lead Generation, Costume Making, Leadership, Mentor to the Young, Unbridled Enthusiasm